All our boards are built as flat-bottom-rocker with early rise.
This shape offers best floatation in deep conditions, and a very quick edge-to-edge transition on groomers.
Tip and tail shapes are optimized for maximum performance to work in harmony with the flat-rocker profile for floatation in powder as well as high speed carving and everything in between.
We are using the best high tech materials available on the market:
- Hand-Layed Epoxy Sandwich Construction
- Tip-2-Tail Superlight Poplar-Paulownia Woodcore
- Full Carbon Bottom Laminate
- Carbon & Aramide Stringers in Top and Bottom Laminates
- ABS-Sidewall with print
- 48 Rockwell Steel Edge
- Steel Edge Tip Protector
- Aluminium Tail Protector
- Duraclear Topsheet with Screenprint
- Double-Sint Graphite Running Base with Stone Grinding Finish
Length (cm): 171
Effectice Edge (mm): 1295
Nose Width (mm): 312
Waist Width (mm): 261
Tail Width (mm): 294
Sidecut Radius (mm): 10750
Pintail (mm): 18
Stance Sweetspot (mm): 560
Insert Setback (mm): 50
Insert System: 6×2